Come work for Integrity Software!
Do you want to do work that matters?
At Integrity Software we are growing like crazy and we’d love to have you on the journey with us. This is an opportunity to contribute to a vision and unleash your own potential.
Ready to join our journey?
- are driven by purpose over status
- question the status quo when it doesn’t make sense
- care more about the journey than the destination
- feel the itch to get stuck in when you see something isn’t moving
- work to create the technological future of brokers
- aren’t afraid to admit our mistakes
- care more about your intelligence and your values than your degrees
- are more committed to our Integrity than our sales
What makes us different?:
At Integrity Software we are a small team that makes things happen. We work hard and we play even harder. We set big goals and achieve them.
We believe that work is an adventure and it has to be fun.
We genuinely love what we do
It is our part of our culture to over-deliver value to everyone we serve.
Who we are matters
We believe that who we show up as in the world matters.
We work hard
There is no job too big or too small, we all pitch in to get things done.
We tell the truth
Honesty is always the best policy, we talk about everything in the open.
How We Work:
Own Your Wins
We hire people who are amazing at what they do. We expect excellence from everyone and we empower you to make your own decisions. We ask you to be resourceful and resilient, holding you responsible for achieving your goals.
Full-time employees of Integrity Software enjoy amazing benefits, including competitive salaries, 4 weeks of paid time off, accessibility to training and monthly team-building activities. From breakfast at the Oyster Box to free half-days off, we believe that life is for working hard & playing harder.
We want you to have a life outside the office. Practicing balance and self-care is important to us. We are proactive and work continuously to make sure we are not too stressed and too busy. We believe that preparation ahead of time is key.
Are You Who We Are Looking For?
- You are highly adaptable – we are growing, and fast, things are always changing
- You have high standards for yourself – we expect you to be an example of what is possible
- You are resourceful – there is little direction and high expectations, make sure you are prepared to take a chance and run with it
- You are detail-orientated – we are pedantic about details; you will need to be too
- You self-manage – we are all self-managers who can prioritize, decide, and act, fast
- You thrive on challenging work – we are changing an industry; it is not for the faint hearted
- You are a clear communicator – we interact with our clients constantly and communicating professionally is the standard
- We have fun, we expect you to have fun too
Complete the form below if you are interested in working with us: